The scientific studies are continued in the scope of social pharmacy and pharmacy practices (community pharmacy, hospital pharmacy, phamaceutical industry, medication management and drug policy). The main research areas are:
- Pharmaceutical marketing,
- Pharmaceutical logistics,
- Drug pricing and reimbursement ,
- Communication between patient and pharmacist,
- Rational drug use,
- Drug compliance,
- Preventing drug abuse,
- History of pharmacy,
- Work environment and psychology (Job satisfaction, burnout, work-family conflict),
- Pharmacy education.
Occupational profiles of graduates are governmental institutions like Ministry of Health, Social Security Institution, several positions in private sector, community pharmacy, hospital pharmacy and academy.